We’re back. Please read the details for Sunday’s soccer (below):
- Bring 2 Shirts: 1 White, 1 Dark – Each player needs to have two shirts: one white, one a dark color.
- Bring Water – Each player needs their own water.
- Corona – If you don’t feel well, if someone in your class at school has Corona, if anything even hints at your possibly having the Coronavirus, please do not come to soccer.
- Where – We play at Summit Park Elementary School, 6920 Diana Rd.
- Game Times
- The Older Girls (4th Grade +) will play from 12:15 until 1:15.
- The Younger Girls (1st-3rd Grade) will play from 1:15 until 2:15.
- The Younger Boys (1st-3rd Grade) will play from 2:15 until 3:30.
- The Older Boys (4th Grade +) will play from 3:30-4:45.
6. Wear a Face Mask – Parents and fans, if you are unable to wear a facemask, please stay away from the field. As for the facemasks:
- If you do not sweat, you can wear a cotton or disposable face mask with no real issues.
- If you sweat a little, you can wear a disposable face mask with an air pocket with no real issues.
- If your kid is a shvitzer, I suggest buying a polyester face mask with two-layers of fabric. (I ordered this Reebok face mask. It’s breathable, it works, and it took 8 days to arrive.)
- Please do not arrive with a bandana, neck gaiter, balaclava, or similar face masks. These face masks are so breathable because… They don’t work. These are dust shields, not virus shields.
Play Hard. Play Smart. And Be a Mensch.